Skip to main content

Alcohol and Drug Counselor (PLADC or LADC)

Matt Talbot is hiring a Substance Use Counselor   

Matt Talbot Kitchen & Outreach (MTKO) is looking to hire a provisionally or fully licensed Alcohol and Drug Counselor (PLADC or LADC) for full-time employment performing substance use counseling, case management, substance use evaluations, pre-treatment, education classes and support for our sober living Transitions Houses. All applicants must be licensed with the State of Nebraska and be a Lancaster County Adult Probation Registered Service Provider. As a PLADC or LADC you will be supervised by Clarence Grendahl, LADC and Substance Use Program Coordinator. This is a salaried exempt position. 

Applicants need to be comfortable working with persons who are homeless and struggling with substance use, have a genuine interest in and concern for all homeless and near homeless individuals, and have the ability to advocate for this population with other professionals in the community. Candidates must be willing to support the Substance Use Team and the organization as a whole on a daily basis. Matt Talbot is an equal opportunity employer and offers a supportive flexible environment.  

Qualified Applicants should send a completed application, cover letter, and resume to Clarence Grendahl at or via mail to:

 Matt Talbot Kitchen & Outreach
 PO Box 80935
 Lincoln, NE  68501

Contact Clarence Grendahl at 402-817-0614 for more information or with questions.