Policy Reminders for Hunger Relief Teams
- "One Meal per Person". If guests ask for additional meals. remind them they can come back for seconds at 12:00 (noon) and 6:00 PM. Guests must be present to receive a meal.
- Please make sure to complete daily reports. They are outside of the Kitchen Manager's office.
- We are still using to go containers for guests that choose not to dine in. These containers are very costly and we would like to minimize the amount we are using.
- Please use food prep gloves at all times when cooking meals.
- Doors should never be propped open.
- If you run out of your meal please keep serving until the end of the hour. There is emergency food in the cooler and pantry including bread, lunch meat, peanut butter & jelly, and fruit.
- All silverware, plastic ware, salt, pepper, cream, and sugar must be handled by volunteers only. Guests cannot help themselves.
Thank you for your help regarding these policies.