Matt Talbot has several volunteer opportunities available:
1. Volunteers, 18 or older, are needed to assist on 10/30, 11/6, and 11/26 for at least 8 hours. You can sign up for one shift or multiple! Especially good for people who need Community Service Hours, GoPo, or Service Project Hours.
2. Volunteer needed to pick up a donation each Monday morning at Whole Foods Market in Lincoln. The volunteer will need to be able to lift at least 50 lbs. and have their own transportation, preferably a van or truck.
3. Volunteer hunger relief teams (provide, prepare, and serve meals) able to make an ongoing committment are needed for the following monthly meals:
- 1st Sunday evening meals odd months
- 1st Monday lunch odd months
- 1st Wednesday evening meals in January, February, May, July, August, September, October and December
- 2nd Sunday evening meals
- 3rd Tuesday evening meals
- 3rd Wednesday lunch
- 4th Thursday lunch odd months.
4. Volunteer hunger relief teams (provide, prepare, and serve meals) are needed for the following one-time openings:
- Lunch 10/4
- Lunch 10/18
- Lunch 10/20
- Lunch 11/1
- Lunch 11/9
- Evening meal 11/13
- Evening meal 11/16
- Lunch 11/17
- Lunch 11/30
5. Volunteers needed to help with Huskers Helping the Homeless in October!
If you are interested in these opportunity or have any questions, please contact Volunteer Coordinator Victoria O’Neil at 402-817-0623 or email@example.com.