Outreach Items Needed
Matt Talbot welcomes donations from the community for supplies needed for our outreach programs. You or your church, volunteer group, workplace, school, club, team, sorority, fraternity, or dormitory floor can host a drive on behalf of the homeless. No donation is too small or too big. Items needed include:
- Non-perishable food (especially canned meat, pasta sauce and cereal)
- "2 in 1" or "3 in 1" full size shampoo/body wash
- Travel size shampoo, conditioner, body wash and soap
- Men and Women's Deoderant
- We also have an immediate need for a working (used) electric dryer for our Women's Transitions House.
Please contact Volunteer Coordinator Victoria O'Neil with questions at 402-817-0623 or email@example.com.